What are printed kits?
Due to popular demand we now offer you the option of having your game materials printed by us.
We can still customise printed orders, so please get in touch if you need something special e.g. a name adding to the invitations for a birthday, changing the number of guests at the party etc.
If you aren’t sure whether you would like us to print your game for you - then we are happy for you to change your mind. Simply contact us after purchasing the downloadable game and we will arrange to print and ship your order to you after you make the additional payment.
PLEASE NOTE – purchasing printed materials does NOT mean your game will arrive in a box.
When you select the printed option – what you are asking us to do is print your game for you.
Your game will arrive by post, printed, ready assembled and packaged in a cellophane bag.
What will your game pack contain?
6-12 player dinner party games will contain the following:
Which will include how to run your game, how to make the most of your theme, hints and tips, suggested recipes and a money off coupon towards next purchase.
- Envelopes for the above
- CD version of the inspector part
- Character booklets
- Inspector booklet in a sealed envelope to prevent accidental viewing.
- Name sticker badges for your guests
Large group dinner party games will contain the following:
Which will include how to run your game, how to make the most of your theme, and a money off coupon towards next purchase.
- Invitation/flyer – one copy unless otherwise requested.
- Scripts and/or character booklets for your cast - one copy unless otherwise requested.
- Guest handouts – one copy of each unless otherwise requested.
- Name sticker badges for your cast
If you would like to order more copies of game materials then please get in touch. Each order is priced on an individual basis depending on numbers required and the weight.
Please note postage costs are not included in the printing cost.
This additional fee (charged on top of the downloadable game price) is to cover:
- High quality colour laser printing and high quality paper.
- Collating, stapling, assembling and packaging the game materials.
- Supply of all printing, paper and assembly materials associated with the above.
- Staff costs associated with formatting, assembly and packaging the games for sale.
How do you order printed materials?
Simply scroll down the game information to written information which talks about the two format options of the game (downloadable or printed). Beside this text is a small menu. Select the "printed game" option here before proceeding to the check out as normal.
If you would like us to customise your game materials prior to printing please indicate this at check out or (preferably) get in touch with us directly prior to purchase so we can identify more clearly what you would like.